Saturday, April 21, 2018

My First Release

G'day all!

Tis I, Kaori!


It's been a long time since my last post hasn't it?

Same old story, different day~
I've been busy, and look at what all that busy-ness has wrought.

My very first release!
(Why do all my posts contain some innuendo or other...?)



So this particular project was 
something I used to work on in a previous group.

I've been a fond of this little 4-koma, 
and since no one has picked it up, I decided to do it myself.

A special thanks to fresthy for the TLCheck!

Without further ado~

You can read the previous chapters here!

Translating this was both fun and terrifying.

If you're willing to take over the translating of this project,
I am more than willing to provide everything else!
(The raws, cleaning, typesetting, releasing, etc.)

Please message me on Discord if you can!

And with that, that's all for now folks!
As always, until next time~


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Release

G'day all! Tis I, Kaori! It's been a long time since my last post hasn't it? Same old story, different day~ I...